1. Potentially start my Masters in graphic design
2. Read more. I’ve gotten out of the habit of reading.
3. Say yes more often, and think about the consequences less.
4. Draw more. Started recently to develop more tendencies to properly draw again.
5. Visit more places.
6. Buy a new camera and take more photos.
7. Take on more freelance work when it’s offered.
8. Document more about what happens day to day - I have a moleskine ready for this.
9. Stop looking for love. It’s been two years and I’m drawing a line under it - what happens, happens. If I don’t oh well.
10. Smile more often.
11. Fall asleep reading more than falling asleep watching a film.
12. Have more fun, put myself first - hopefully the list here will enable that!